ØMQ Manual - ØMQ/4.2.2
zmq_has - check a ZMQ capability
int zmq_has (const char *capability);
The zmq_has() function shall report whether a specified capability is available in the library. This allows bindings and applications to probe a library directly, for transport and security options.
Capabilities shall be lowercase strings. The following capabilities are defined:
- ipc - the library supports the ipc:// protocol
- pgm - the library supports the pgm:// protocol
- tipc - the library supports the tipc:// protocol
- norm - the library supports the norm:// protocol
- curve - the library supports the CURVE security mechanism
- gssapi - the library supports the GSSAPI security mechanism
- draft - the library is built with the draft api
When this method is provided, the zmq.h header file will define ZMQ_HAS_CAPABILITIES.
The zmq_has() function shall return 1 if the specified capability is provided. Otherwise it shall return 0.
This page was written by the ØMQ community. To make a change please read the ØMQ Contribution Policy at http://www.zeromq.org/docs:contributing.